Thursday, January 10, 2013


email received Nov. 28, 2012

Hello mother and father! 
Just a quick email to let you know I made it in safely.  The flight was super 
long but the airport in Vlad was surprisingly easy to navigate. The Brintons 
were right there to greet us, take us to the mission office, go over logistics 
and then to the mission home for a delicious meal by Sister Brinton! My new 
companion will be Sister Huber! And we will be serving in Khabarask. I made that 
spelling up but its an hour and a half flight north of Vlad on the Chinese 
Border. We have a Sisters Conference tomorrow with all the sisters in the 
mission where we meet our comps and then off to khabarask friday morning, where 
we will both be new to the area! I'm super tired but soooo excited to be here 
and get to work! I love you both!
Sister Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment